GetSteps is on a mission to revolutionise the (foot) health market: simple, appealing and modern - health with every step! Since our launch in 2020 we have managed to provide thousands of happy customers with the easiest way to get custom orthopaedic insoles online.
Our growing team has attracted over 20 great talents from 8 different nationalities and our gender diversity is >60% women.
Our tech team is expanding and right now we are looking for a Full Stack Engineer. As a start-up, this is an exciting opportunity beyond a standard developer role - decisions made today lay the foundations for our business’ development. We are looking for someone with a creative and open mind, ready to work in cross-functional projects with an appetite for experimenting and innovating. Would you like to join us on the way to becoming a prominent health startup? Apply now!
This is you:
- A full stack engineer with 3-5 years of experience thrilled to work on our IT Development, during an exciting time in our business’s growth.
- You have experience in Python as well as using Cloud Computing Services.
- You have experience working with APIs and designing the architecture of cloud based services.
- You have experience planning and executing technical projects, including analysis, implementation and documentation of technical requirements.
- You have a strong understanding of Object-relational Mapping and preferably experience working with ORM frameworks (e.g. Odoo or Django).
- Nice to have: You have worked with data analytics and warehousing solutions
- You have teamwork, resilience and strong communication skills.
Your focus will be:
- Designing and implementing the architecture to integrate multiple systems, including the Google Cloud Platform, Shopify and the open-source ERP system Odoo.
- Optimising systems and processes, working with Python and APIs.
- Engaging in technical decisions on software requirements and system architecture for the planning of long-term technical projects.
- Ensuring best practices to support our fast growth - systems shall be robust, secure and scalable.
- You will have the real possibility of impacting our business with full ownership of your role & empowerment to implement change
- We are a diverse, fun and ambitious Team
- We work from a cosy office in the heart of Berlin, Prenzlauer Berg (with a wonderful backyard we hope to start using again soon!)
- We offer drinks and endless coffee ( or all kinds of tea! ) and cereals to keep you energised
- You will get Public Transportation allowance
- You will enjoy Weekly Team Lunches (to hopefully also start again soon!)