Join GetSteps as Sr. CRM Manager on our mission to revolutionize the (foot) health industry by building strong long-term relationships with new and existing GetSteps customers.
THIS IS GetSteps 👣
Annik & Vincent founded GetSteps out of personal frustration: Suffering a knee affliction while training for a half marathon, Annik tried custom insoles following Vincent’s recommendation. The pain was gone but the frustration remained - getting custom insoles takes a lot of time and effort, which is often a barrier to wearing them, even when you need them.
With the experience of founding several startups together at BCG Digital Ventures, Vincent & Annik decided to reinvent the experience of getting custom orthopaedic insoles by making the process simple, modern and fun. Since our launch in 2020 we have managed to provide thousands of happy customers with custom insoles produced in our very own production facility in Berlin. We leverage our team of experts and modern technology to enhance the customer experience and build high quality hand-made products.
With our growing team of over 25 great talents from 10 different nationalities and a gender diversity of >60% women, we have grown to be the biggest online provider of custom insoles in Germany - and now want you to join us on the incredible journey that lies ahead!
YOUR POSITION 📗
We are looking for a Sr. CRM Manager who can own our CRM activities to foster our communication with existing and new customers and expand our life cycle marketing strategy. You will be responsible for all customer relationship marketing activities, especially our daily email marketing. In addition, you will compile analyses and implement CRM activities that build on those insights.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES 💻
- Own the development and implementation of our CRM campaign strategy to continuously improve retention and LTV, as well as to engage customers and convert them
- Design high-performing campaign emails partnering with our design & marketing team
- Analysis and segmentation of user groups and creation of personalized customer journeys
- Analyze and report relevant KPIs for all campaigns
- Drive our email campaign performance with experimental methods e.g A/B tests (from subject lines, copy, layouts, CTAs) - using the results to continuously improve
- Work closely with our marketing leadership and act as a liaison to Product Management, Marketing and Operations
THIS IS YOU 👋
- Excellent written German and English skills
- Bachelor or Master degree
- Relevant experience (min. 3 years) in a startup designing customer communication and e-mails, managing the communication throughout the customer life-cycle
- Self-starter, hands-on, collaborator mindset
- Strong organizational skills, analytical skills and detail orientation
- Basic knowledge of html and general experience with CRM Tools (e. G. Salesforce or HubSpot) is a plus.
- Interest in e-commerce and healthcare topics
OUR BENEFITS 👏
- You will impact our business with full ownership of your role & empowerment to take decisions
- You will be working with a diverse, fun and ambitious team that shares a unique work culture
- You will benefit from a competitive salary & 25 vacation days
- You will enjoy working from a cosy office in the heart of Berlin, Prenzlauer Berg - and when you need a change you can work next to our orthopaedic experts in our production site in Berlin Lichtenberg
- You will have all kinds of drinks, endless coffee (or tea! ) and cereal to keep you energised during the day
- You will get the perfect setup for you: Laptop, any additions… plus whatever you need to support your role.
- You will get Public Transportation allowance and of course your very own custom GetSteps insoles - health with every step!
- You will enjoy Weekly Team Lunches in the office and regular team events to connect with the team
OUR RECRUITING PROCESS 🗣️
The starting date is as soon as possible. However, we are willing to wait for the right candidate. And will do everything to accommodate your needs and availability.
- You talk to our People Operations Team who will introduce you to GetSteps and answer all general and administrative questions that might arise from both sides
- You talk to your future Team Lead to deep-dive into the role’s requirements and clarify any questions you might have
- You meet future Colleagues to assess the cultural fit and allow you to ask all questions that you didn’t dare to ask before
- You prepare a challenge set by GetSteps where you can show us your magic when presenting to the team. We give you enough time to prepare & shine, no worries!
No worries, we are mindful of your time: Going through all stages can be done within two weeks. We want to give you as many insights into us as possible - we see this as a truly two-sided decision. Once you've passed all stages we will extend a formal offer.
Did you complete all those steps?? ⇨ CONGRATULATIONS! You are now part of GetSteps!