Join GetSteps as Customer Success Team Lead on our mission to revolutionize the (foot) health industry by delivering an excellent customer experience and driving customer lifetime value.
THIS IS GetSteps 👣
Annik & Vincent founded GetSteps out of personal frustration: Suffering a knee affliction while training for a half marathon, Annik tried custom insoles following Vincent’s recommendation. The pain was gone but the frustration remained - getting custom insoles takes a lot of time and effort, which is often a barrier to wearing them, even when you need them.
With the experience of founding several startups together at BCG Digital Ventures, Vincent & Annik decided to reinvent the experience of getting custom orthopaedic insoles by making the process simple, modern and fun. Since our launch in 2020 we have managed to provide thousands of happy customers with custom insoles produced in our very own production facility in Berlin. We leverage our team of experts and modern technology to enhance the customer experience and build high quality hand-made products.
With our growing team of over 25 great talents from 10 different nationalities and a gender diversity of >60% women, we have grown to be the biggest online provider of custom insoles in Germany - and now want you to join us on the incredible journey that lies ahead!
YOUR POSITION 📗
For our customer success team we are looking for an experienced Customer Success Lead. You will foster GetSteps' position as the leading provider of custom insoles by building a team that doesn’t only strive to make customers happy but more importantly wants to understand their underlying needs. Furthermore, you will be responsible to translate these needs into actionable insights and work closely with teams such as product or operations to deliver an excellent customer experience and drive customer lifetime value.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES 💻
- Build and lead our customer success team
- Define processes and infrastructure (ticketing system, tracking, etc.) for customer success team to scale as GetSteps expands across Europe & the rest of the world
- Implement best practices, define KPIs and set up tracking system to measure success
- Analyse available data to identify opportunities for improvement
- Review customer journey, identify problems, find solutions and collaborate with other departments to implement these
- Foster a cross-functional information exchange between CS and the different departments (marketing, product, operations, …)
THIS IS YOU 👋
- Bachelor or Master degree
- Passionate about providing the best service to our customers
- Min. 4 years of relevant experience preferably in startup environment
- Min. 2 years of team management experience and leadership ability to develop your team
- Entrepreneurial nature with a determined mindset of problem solving and decision making
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Data driven and goal orientated
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills at all business levels
- Great team player with hand-on mentality ready to adapt to new situations
OUR BENEFITS 👏
- You will impact our business with full ownership of your role & empowerment to take decisions
- You will be working with a diverse, fun and ambitious team that shares a unique work culture
- You will benefit from a competitive salary & 25 vacation days
- You will enjoy working from a cosy office in the heart of Berlin, Prenzlauer Berg - and when you need a change you can work next to our orthopaedic experts in our production site in Berlin Lichtenberg
- You will have all kinds of drinks, endless coffee (or tea! ) and cereal to keep you energised during the day
- You will get the perfect setup for you: Laptop, any additions… plus whatever you need to support your role.
- You will get Public Transportation allowance and of course your very own custom GetSteps insoles - health with every step!
- You will enjoy Weekly Team Lunches in the office and regular team events to connect with the team
OUR RECRUITING PROCESS 🗣️
The starting date is as soon as possible. However, we are willing to wait for the right candidate. And will do everything to accommodate your needs and availability.
- You talk to our People Operations Team who will introduce you to GetSteps and answer all general and administrative questions that might arise from both sides
- You talk to your future Team Lead to deep-dive into the role’s requirements and clarify any questions you might have
- You meet future Colleagues to assess the cultural fit and allow you to ask all questions that you didn’t dare to ask before
- You prepare a challenge set by GetSteps where you can show us your magic when presenting to the team. We give you enough time to prepare & shine, no worries!
No worries, we are mindful of your time: Going through all stages can be done within two weeks. We want to give you as many insights into us as possible - we see this as a truly two-sided decision. Once you've passed all stages we will extend a formal offer.
Did you complete all those steps?? ⇨ CONGRATULATIONS! You are now part of GetSteps!